Showing all 4 results
Webinar: Hear from an exceptional panel of highly skilled and experienced professionals who have built high performing management consultancies using channel development techniques to increase client engagement pipeline.Read More
Management Consulting: An Introduction to the Methodologies, Tools and Techniques of the Profession – Australian and New Zealand EditionRead More
IMC Member Dr Neil Thompson’s “Profitable Pathways to Net Zero” webinar offers insight into how consultants can assist their clients in developing more cost-effective and practical pathways to net zero.
He shares examples of top performing ASX200 companies who have reimagined their businesses to improve profits whilst at the same time decarbonising their products and services.
Duration: 57 minsRead More
Panel Forum: Hear from thought leaders Dr George Beaton, Dr Malcolm Johnson, Peta Sigley and Peter Westlund
in a response to the current Commonwealth Senate Finance and Public Administration References Committee Inquiry into
the management and assurance of integrity by Consulting Services.
Topics included in the forum are:
- What we know about trust, being trusted and trustworthiness in professional services
- Defining and measuring Trust
- Leadership trust as a KPI for business profitability
- Personal & professional integrity – character based values
- The IMC approach to ethics and professional behaviour
- Managing management consulting practices for integrity
Duration: 1 hour 54 minutesRead More