Quick Read Version:
In order to retain your CMC certification, you need to:
- Prove that you are maintaining your professional development
- Complete training in ISO 20700 Self-Declaration Checklist
- You only need to recertify once every three years.
- The recertification fees are already included in your annual fee.
- You can download and use this form here, to summarise your professional development.
In accordance with the requirements of ICMCI regarding the Certified Management Consultant certification, all practising Certified Management Consultants are now required to recertify every three years.
To apply for recertification of your CMC status you will need to complete the form below to:
- Prove that you are maintaining your professional development (60 CPD points over 3 years)
- Demonstrate that you have been actively practising as a management consultant in the last three years by submitting three (3) short, no more than A4 page, assignment descriptions with client referee details
- Show successful completion of the ISO 20700 Self-Declaration Checklist training (upload of ICMCI certificate of completion)
- Declaration that you will abide by the IMC Constitution, By Laws and Code of Ethics
Ex-CMCs who choose to re-enter into active consulting and seek to be a CMC again can also apply for CMC Recertification under this process. On Recertification your annual membership fee will be updated to include the annual $60.00 recertification fee.
Members who choose not to Recertify will no longer be able to practice as a CMC and will be required to complete a Declaration to this effect. The recertification fee will be removed from your annual subscription.
Emeritus members who are CMCs are not required to recertify and can continue to display the CMC logo in recognition of this status achieved, when they were still practising.