ISO 20700 Self Declaration Checklist Training Course
The CMC-Global ISO 20700:2017 Self-Declaration Checklist provides a value-added service offering for management consultants who will be authorised and recognised as able to self-declare their projects with their clients to be ISO 20700 compliant by an independently recognised authority.
The course will be conducted via Zoom and will comprise a combination of facilitator-led information sessions, group discussion, group and individual activities.
On completion of the course, you will:
- Be accredited by CMC-Global and IMC Australia to self-declare and "stamp" your projects as being compliant with ISO 20700:2017.
- Receive a certificate of attendance issued by CMC-Global and IMC Australia as being trained in the Self-Declaration Checklist.
- Receive electronic copies for use of the Checklist for small, medium and large projects.
- Be able to use the electronic mark showing trained in ISO 20700:2017 Self Declaration Checklist for use on all communications and documentation.
- Be eligible for listing on the CMC-Global site of trained consultants (optional).
Pre-reading and login instructions
Preparatory material and handouts for use during the course will be sent to course attendees along with login instructions on the day before the course. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the course materials prior to attending the course. Participants are also encouraged to access and read the Standard ISO. 20700:2017 Guidelines for Management Consultancy Services prior to attending the course.
Non Member | $495 incl. GST
Member | $395 incl. GST
IMC NZ members | A$395 excl GST
Follows this link to the Events page to REGISTER YOUR INTEREST.
Past attendees' testimonials
I just wanted to thank you for the training session on Tuesday. I found it interesting and enjoyable and enjoyed working with my colleagues in the small group breakouts. Further, it gave me cause to revisit my consulting process and I have just finished updating my standard client engagement letter, terms and conditions and reference to the IMC Code of Ethics to ensure it is fully compliant with the requirements of the ISO 20700 Self-Declaration Checklist – Small Project. It was a great investment of time. I have tonight, recommended it to the VICTAS Chapter Council.”
- John Downes FIMC CMC | CEO, Accoro
This short course on the ISO20700 standard for consulting was a great eye opener regarding the things I should have thought about and didn’t; it confirmed some of the things I was doing but could have been doing better; and answered many of the questions I still had about the profession and where it was heading. It was great to meet other experienced consultants to see what they do and how they do it. A great learning opportunity. Thanks IMC for hosting this event.“