Apply Now. Member Services Officer – Vacancy
Provide Services that enhance and promote excellence and integrity in the Management Consulting profession in Australia.
The Institute of Management Consultants (IMC) is the member-based, not-for-profit, and peak professional organisation representing management consultants in Australia.
IMC’s mission is to promote integrity, ethical practice, and professional conduct in the management consulting profession, maintain internationally recognised competency standards, invite membership to those who support our mission and enable the continuing professional development of IMC’s members.
IMC’s Board of Directors is seeking to appoint a contract part-time Member Services Officer to support IMC’s program of membership, professional development and administrative activities and events in 2024. These will include:
- Membership support services, including responding to member enquiries, member onboarding and assisting the Membership Committee Chair.
- Learning and development (L&D) program support and marketing and assisting the Professional Development Committee Chair.
- State Chapter event promotion and support for Chapter Presidents and Event Coordinators.
- Website maintenance support includes posting blogs and uploading L&D marketing and minor content changes to pages in liaison with the website maintenance provider.
- Board support services, including meeting agenda and minute taking and liaison, when required, with Directors.
- Maintaining SharePoint files, documents, and libraries.
This is an exceptional opportunity to contribute to Australia’s management consulting profession and enhance professional practice through membership, professional development, certification, and self-regulation.
You would be most suited to the Member Services Officer role if you are an experienced person who understands the services, activities, and processes of a not-for-profit professional organisation. The successful candidate will be familiar with professional and social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, and similar applications and will have considerable experience using Microsoft365, Zoom, Teams, MembershipWorks and Mail Chimp for association membership, management, and communications.
As an independent contractor, you will be required to provide the following within the scope of the contract and service charge to deliver the services, activities, and processes (Services):
- Performing as the service provider and operating remotely within Australia
- Supplying all equipment and consumables, including information technology
- Maintaining the currency of all specified insurance policies
- Complying with the laws and obligations of Australia and Victoria
- Maintaining strict confidentiality and security of all IMC information and affairs
Your Expression of Interest should confirm your capability and availability to perform the Services required. It is estimated that work can be completed within 10 hours per week with easy accessibility across the working week. An hourly fee should be proposed.
Are you ready to do something meaningful to contribute to the management consulting profession?
For further information or to arrange a confidential conversation regarding your suitability, please email our National President & Board Chair, Peter Westlund, at email@example.com.
Please submit your expression of interest no later than COB Friday, 19th January 2024.