Using LinkedIn as a tool to help promote your management consulting
Monday, March 7, 2022 | 6:00 PM AEDT
Management Consultants need to attract and retain their ideal clients and maintain their relationships and referral networks over the longer term. As the world’s largest online network of professionals, with over 12 million members in Australia, LinkedIn provides a range of practical tools to help you achieve results.
Book now to join Sue Ellson, Independent LinkedIn Specialist, Author, Educator, Practitioner, as she explains:
- Priority items to include and settings to update on your own LinkedIn Profile
- Statistics to monitor and backups to keep
- Understanding the various ways you can use LinkedIn for your goals
- Maximising your Company presence on LinkedIn
- How to engage on LinkedIn and then curate and create content worth publishing
- List of items to update on your LinkedIn Profile
- Strategies for using LinkedIn more effectively
- Ways to monitor your progress
Sue Ellson – Independent LinkedIn Specialist, Author, Educator, Practitioner
Sue Ellson BBus MIML MPC CDAA ASA WV SPN is an Independent LinkedIn Specialist, Author, Educator and Practitioner.
She is the author of five non-fiction books on the topics of LinkedIn, Careers, Business, Hyper Local Marketing and Gigsters and teaches at the Centre for Adult Education and for the Social Media College.
She has individual and ongoing clients around Australia and after hours, enjoys walking and 5 Rhythms dancing. More details at https://sueellson.com
Non Member | $45 incl. GST
Member | Free
How to Register:
Please login or create a new account to register for this event.