IMC NZ Annual Conference - Crossing Boundaries
Cross boundaries in your professional development and join IMC NZ on November 17th!
Registrations are now open for IMCNZ’s November 17th online mini-conference Crossing Boundaries.
We are living, governing, and trading in an unchartered space where leaders and professionals from every sector are collectively leaning into a monumental shift to rewrite accepted norms.
Navigating the great dichotomy of isolation and hyper-connectedness the Crossing Boundaries conference invites you to share the insights of future-minded intercultural and governmental experts.
From intercultural empathy to virtual best practice and much more, this year’s Crossing Boundaries lineup of speakers from around the world is bound to expand your thinking.
An afternoon of learning, featuring five global and local speakers. Each will share a 30-minute presentation, followed by discussion time, to provide you with the following learning outcomes:
- How to develop awareness of cultural hurdles that can affect physical and virtual teams
- Best practices for nurturing teams within projects
- Strategies for developing inclusive multi-cultural communities
- How to successfully manage and lead in a transitory, complex and dynamic environment
- Practical ways to work together across functional and disciplinary boundaries
- Innovative ways to address complex problems.
The forum will conclude with a panel discussion.
IMC Australia members can attend at the special discount rate of NZ$80. Further information and registrations visit IMC NZ