Find a Consultant Directory
- The Find a Consultant Directory is an opt-in listing of the Institute of Management Consultants Professional Grade members and their profiles,
- All members listed are current financial members of the Institute,
- The listing only shows Australian based members,
- Members of the Institute are bound by the Institute's Code of Ethics,
Terms and Conditions of Directory Use
- The Find a Consultant Directory is provided as a service to Organisations wishing to engage the services of a Management Consultant,
- The Institute of Management Consultants is not responsible for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information supplied,
- The data is proprietary to our members and may not be copied for mass communication purposes,
How do you use the Directory?
- There are two search mechanisms provided: Basic and Advanced,
- The Basic Search allows you to search for Management Consultants by a combination of criteria:
- Consultant's name
- Consultant's company name
- State & / or Postcode
- Regions the Consultant operates in
- Their Industry Knowledge Groups (using ANZSIC Divisions)
- Their general Service Areas offered
- The search can be further qualified by their current Certifications and Standards: are they a Certified Management Consultant? Are they trained in the ISO 20700:2017 Standard to use the Self Declaration Checklist? Do they self declare their practices comply with the ISO 20700:2017 Standard as a user of the Self Declaration Checklist?
- The Advanced Search allows you to focus your search further. In addition to the criteria searchable in the Basic Search you can search by:
- Specifc Services offered, and
- Their specific Industry Knowledge Sub Groups (using ANZSIC Sub Divisions)
How Do You Engage a Management Consultant
If you're looking for some pointers, read this article on Engaging a Consultant.