Key take outs from the symposium include:
• What’s likely to happen next?
• What works and doesn’t?
• Key lead generation skills and techniques,
• How to differentiate from the masses,
• Be the top 1% in Australia, and
• Actions for your practice on Monday.
Session themes include:
• Beyond Covid-19: What to expect and the hot opportunities,
• Re-building your pipeline: How to attract leads,
• Proven ways to build credibility and conversion, and
• Standing out from the crowd: Testimonials, Books, Webinars, CMC and ISO 20700.
Click here to view the online brochure
|| Early Bird
|| Late Registration
| IMC Members
| Student IMC Members
| Member ICMCI affiliated overseas Institute *
* Pricing includes GST (Goods & Services Tax) except in the case of overseas registration options
- If you do not already have an account, create one,
- Click on "Register Myself",
- Select the appropriate Registration Option,
- The registration cost will be automatically calculated,
- Complete the questions and click on "Save Response",
- Scroll down and click on "Proceed to Checkout" or click on your "Shopping Cart" icon,
- Enter any "Promotional Code" you have received,
- Mastercard and Visa are the only accepted payment methods,
- Process the payment, and
- You will be automatically emailed a Registration Confirmation / Tax Invoice.
Note: a full recording of the event will be available for 30 days after the Symposium, so you will be able to access the content if you have an unscheduled diary conflict. There are no refunds under any circumstances for cancellations. A registrant can contact the Institute to transfer their registration to another person provided they meet the requirements of the registration category.
Terms and Conditions
The Institute of Management Consultants:
- Reserves the right to substitute advertised speakers and topics, and
- Does not guarantee the quality of online access to the Symposium. A recording will be made available online to registrants for up to 30 days after the event.